NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,077 publication citations and provides access to 17,164 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Analytical Methods, ISSN: 1759-9660, Volume: 8, Issue: 34, Publication date: 2016-07-26, Pages: 6463–6467
- Search for: Escudero, F.; Search for: Fuentes, A.; Search for: Consalvi, J.-L.; Search for: Liu, F.; Search for: Demarco, R.An experimental study was conducted to investigate the effects of oxygen index on the flame geometry, soot production and radiative loss in laminar over-ventilated co-flow buoyant axisymmetric… view more: Unified behavior of soot production and radiative heat transfer in ethylene, propane and butane axisymmetric laminar diffusion flames at different oxygen indicesFuel, ISSN: 0016-2361, Volume: 183, Publication date: 2016-11, Pages: 668–679Added on 2017-11-23
- Search for: McEvoy, H. C.; Search for: Machin, G.; Search for: Lowe, D.; Search for: Whittam, A.; Search for: Sadli, M.; Search for: Bourson, F.; Search for: Xiaofeng, L.; Search for: Martin, M. J.; Search for: Gibson, C. E.; Search for: Yoon, H. W.; Search for: Khromchenko, V. B.; Search for: Todd, A.; Search for: Woods, D.; Search for: Yamada, Y.; Search for: Yamaguchi, Y.; Search for: Matveyev, M. S.; Search for: Taubert, D.; Search for: Anhalt, K.; Search for: Yoo, YS.Key comparisons (KCs) are required to ensure equivalence between laboratories and to substantiate Calibration and Measurement Capabilities (CMCs). The previous radiation thermometry KC (CCT-K5)… view more: Update on progress with the radiation thermomethry key comparison CCT-K10XIII International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements in Industry and Science, TEMPMEKO 2016, June 26 - July 1, 2016, Zakopane, Poland, Publication date: 2016-06Added on 2017-11-23
- Tremendous effort has been expended over the past two and a half decades to understand many aspects of camelid heavy chain antibodies, from their biology, evolution, and immunogenetics to their… view more: Camelid single-domain antibodies: historical perspective and future outlookFrontiers in Immunology, ISSN: 1664-3224, Publication date: 2017-11-20Added on 2017-11-22
- This paper presents an analysis conducted upon the sensor data gathered from the distribution control system of a central heating and cooling plant in Ottawa, Canada. After observing that the… view more: Blackbox modeling of the central heating and cooling plant equipment performanceScience and Technology for the Built Environment, ISSN: 2374-4731, Publication date: 2017-11-17Added on 2017-11-22
- Search for: Bannister, Michele T.; Search for: Schwamb, Megan E.; Search for: Fraser, Wesley C.; Search for: Marsset, Michael; Search for: Fitzsimmons, Alan; Search for: Benecchi, Susan D.; Search for: Lacerda, Pedro; Search for: Pike, Rosemary E.; Search for: Kavelaars, J. J.; Search for: Smith, Adam B.; Search for: Stewart, Sunny O.; Search for: Wang, Shiang-Yu; Search for: Lehner, Matthew J.The recent discovery by Pan-STARRS1 of 1I/2017 U1 (`Oumuamua), on an unbound and hyperbolic orbit, offers a rare opportunity to explore the planetary formation processes of other stars, and the effect… view more: Col-OSSOS: colors of the interstellar planetesimal 1I/2017 U1 in context with the Solar SystemAstrophysics, Publication date: 2017-11-16Added on 2017-11-22
- Search for: Muthukumaran, Krithika; Search for: Kanwar, Annie; Search for: Vegh, Caleb; Search for: Marginean, Alexandra; Search for: Elliott, Austin; Search for: Guilbeault, Nicholas; Search for: Badour, Alexander; Search for: Sikorska, Marianna; Search for: Cohen, Jerome; Search for: Pandey, SiyaramAlzheimer’s disease (AD) is one of the most common neurodegenerative pathologies for which there are no effective therapies to halt disease progression. Given the increase in the incidence of this… view more: Ubisol-Q10 (a nanomicellar water- soluble formulation of CoQ10) treatment inhibits Alzheimer-type behavioral and pathological symptoms in a double transgenic mouse (TgAPEswe, PSEN1dE9) model of Alzheimer’s diseaseJournal of Alzheimer's Disease, ISSN: 1387-2877, Publication date: 2017-11-16Added on 2017-11-22
- Publication date: 1977Added on 2017-11-22
- Show all items
- Date modified: