NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,141 publication citations and provides access to 16,628 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Publication date: 2015-03-31
- Compounds possessing the CsNiC13 structure  have attracted considerable interest recently. The crystal structure (space group Pb3/mmc) comprises chains of face-sharing NiC164− octahedra lying along… view more: Magnon-phonon coupling in Spin-1/2 Quasi 1D AntiferromagnetsMagnetic Excitations and Fluctuations, Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences; Volume 54, ISSN: 0171-1873, ISBN: 978-3-642-82371-8, Publication date: 1984, Pages: 33–38Added on 2017-02-17
- Damage tolerance concepts are currently being investigated for life extension of critical components of military aircraft engines. The successful implementation of the damage tolerance approach is… view more: Inspection of compressor discs by ultrasonic leaky waves using an automated C-scan systemReview of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, ISBN: 978-1-4684-5774-2, Publication date: 1990, Pages: 941–950Added on 2017-02-17
- Search for: Kubler-kielb, Joanna; Search for: Schneerson, Rachel; Search for: Mocca, Chris; Search for: Vinogradov, EvgenyPlesiomonas shigelloides O17 LPS contains the same O-antigenic polysaccharide chain as a causative agent of dysentery, Shigella sonnei. This polysaccharide can be used as a component of a vaccine… view more: The elucidation of the structure of the core part of the LPS from Plesiomonas shigelloides serotype O17 expressing O-polysaccharide chain identical to the Shigella sonnei O-chainCarbohydrate Research, ISSN: 00086215, Volume: 343, Issue: 18, Publication date: 2008-12, Pages: 3123–3127Added on 2017-02-17
- Search for: Thing, R.S.; Search for: Bernchou, U.; Search for: Mainegra-Hing, E.; Search for: Brink, C.This paper proposes a hybrid software-hardware high-resolution projection system for 3D imaging based on fringe projection. The proposed solution combines the advantages of a digital projection with… view more: PO-0875: Patient specific scatter distributions in CBCT imaging calculated by Monte Carlo simulationsRadiotherapy and Oncology, ISSN: 0167-8140, Volume: 106, Publication date: 2013-03, Pages: S336–Added on 2017-02-17
- This paper proposes a hybrid software-hardware high-resolution projection system for 3D imaging based on fringe projection. The proposed solution combines the advantages of a digital projection with… view more: High resolution projector for 3D imaging2014 2nd International Conference on 3D Vision, 2014 2nd International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), December 8-11, 2014, Tokyo, Japan, ISBN: 978-1-4799-7000-1, Publication date: 2014-12, Pages: 337–344Added on 2017-02-17
- Search for: Izquierdo-ruiz, F.; Search for: Otero-de-la-roza, A.; Search for: Contreras-garcía, J.; Search for: Menéndez, J. M.; Search for: Prieto-ballesteros, O.; Search for: Recio, J. M.First-principles calculations were performed to determine equilibrium geometries, static equation of state parameters, the energetics and orientation of the guest molecule inside the 5 and 56 cages,… view more: Guest–host interactions in gas clathrate hydrates under pressureHigh Pressure Research, ISSN: 0895-7959, Volume: 35, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2015-01-02, Pages: 49–56Added on 2017-02-17
- Search for: Madi, Kamel; Search for: Paquet, Eric; Search for: Seba, Hamida; Search for: Kheddouci, HamamacheWe consider the problem of comparing deformable 3D objects represented by graphs, i.e., Triangular tessellations. We propose a new algorithm to measure the distance between triangular tessellations… view more: Graph edit distance based on triangle-stars decomposition for deformable 3D objects recognition2015 International Conference on 3D Vision, 2015 International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), October 19-22, 2015, Lyon, France, ISBN: 978-1-4673-8332-5, Publication date: 2015-10, Pages: 55–63Added on 2017-02-17
- Metabolomics is defined as a global quantitative assessment of metabolites within a biological system. Metabolic profiling of cell cultures has many potential applications as well as advantages to… view more: Metabolomics in animal cell cultureAnimal Cell Culture, Cell Engineering; Volume 9, ISSN: 1389-6946, ISBN: 978-3-319-10319-8, Publication date: 2015, Pages: 615–646Added on 2017-02-17
- This study describes a novel wastewater treatment technology suitable for small remote northern communities. The technology is based on an enhanced biodegradation of organic carbon through a… view more: Bioelectrochemical anaerobic sewage treatment technology for Arctic communitiesEnvironmental Science and Pollution Research, ISSN: 0944-1344, Publication date: 2017-01Added on 2017-02-17
- Show all items
- Date modified: