NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 53,354 publication citations and provides access to 16,311 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, ISSN: 13872877, Volume: 53, Issue: 3, Publication date: 2016-08-03, Pages: 875–892
- Search for: Badhwar, Amanpreet; Search for: Brown, Rebecca; Search for: Stanimirovic, Danica B.; Search for: Haqqani, Arsalan S.; Search for: Hamel, EdithCerebrovascular insufficiency appears years prior to clinical symptoms in Alzheimer’s disease. The soluble, highly toxic amyloid-β species, generated from the amyloidogenic processing of amyloid… view more: Proteomic differences in brain vessels of Alzheimer’s disease mice : normalization by PPARγ agonist pioglitazoneJournal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, ISSN: 0271-678X, Publication date: 2016-06-23, Pages: 1–17Added on 2016-08-23
- Contaminant solids in solvent-diluted bitumen product obtained by solvent extraction and solids agglomeration (SESA) of Alberta oil sands are characterized using aberration-corrected scanning… view more: Analytical electron microscopy of carbon-rich mineral aggregates in solvent-diluted bitumen products from mined Alberta oil sandsEnergy & Fuels, ISSN: 0887-0624, Volume: 30, Issue: 7, Publication date: 2016-06-02, Pages: 5513–5524Added on 2016-08-23
- After publication in 2014 of a Planck constant determination with low uncertainty, various modifications have been made to the NRC watt balance to lower type A and B uncertainty components. This paper… view more: Noise reductions in the NRC watt balance2016 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM 2016), 2016 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM 2016), July 10-15, 2016, Ottawa, ON, Canada, ISBN: 978-1-4673-9134-4, Publication date: 2016-07Added on 2016-08-23
- Search for: Clarke, Wayne E.; Search for: Higgins, Erin E.; Search for: Plieske, Joerg; Search for: Wieseke, Ralf; Search for: Sidebottom, Christine; Search for: Khedikar, Yogendra; Search for: Batley, Jacqueline; Search for: Edwards, Dave; Search for: Meng, Jinling; Search for: Li, Ruiyuan; Search for: Lawley, Cynthia Taylor; Search for: Pauquet, Jérôme; Search for: Laga, Benjamin; Search for: Cheung, Wing; Search for: Iniguez-Luy, Federico; Search for: Dyrszka, Emmanuelle; Search for: Rae, Stephen; Search for: Stich, Benjamin; Search for: Snowdon, Rod J.; Search for: Sharpe, Andrew G.; Search for: Ganal, Martin W.; Search for: Parkin, Isobel A. P.A high-density single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) Illumina Infinium array, containing 52,157 markers, was developed for the allotetraploid Brassica napus. A stringent selection process employing the… view more: A high-density SNP genotyping array for Brassica napus and its ancestral diploid species based on optimised selection of single-locus markers in the allotetraploid genomeTheoretical and Applied Genetics, ISSN: 0040-5752, Publication date: 2016-06-30
Added on 2016-08-23
- View full text: A high-density SNP genotyping array for Brassica napus and its ancestral diploid species based on optimised selection of single-locus markers in the allotetraploid genome (PDF, 1 MB)
- Get@NRC: A high-density SNP genotyping array for Brassica napus and its ancestral diploid species based on optimised selection of single-locus markers in the allotetraploid genome (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Eaves, Nick A.; Search for: Zhang, Qingan; Search for: Liu, Fengshan; Search for: Guo, Hongsheng; Search for: Dworkin, Seth B.; Search for: Thomson, Murray J.Mitigation of soot emissions from combustion devices is a global concern. For example, recent EURO 6 regulations for vehicles have placed stringent limits on soot emissions. In order to allow design… view more: CoFlame : a refined and validated numerical algorithm for modeling sooting laminar coflow diffusion flamesComputer Physics Communications, ISSN: 0010-4655, Publication date: 2016-06-21Added on 2016-08-23
- Search for: Thomson, David; Search for: Zilkie, Aaron; Search for: Bowers, John E.; Search for: Komljenovic, Tin; Search for: Reed, Graham T.; Search for: Vivien, Laurent; Search for: Marris-Morini, Delphine; Search for: Cassan, Eric; Search for: Virot, Léopold; Search for: Fédéli, Jean-Marc; Search for: Hartmann, Jean-Michel; Search for: Schmid, Jens H.; Search for: Xu, Dan-Xia; Search for: Boeuf, Frédéric; Search for: O’Brien, Peter; Search for: Mashanovich, Goran Z.; Search for: Nedeljkovic, M.Silicon photonics research can be dated back to the 1980s. However, the previous decade has witnessed an explosive growth in the field. Silicon photonics is a disruptive technology that is poised to… view more: Roadmap on silicon photonicsJournal of Optics, ISSN: 2040-8978, Volume: 18, Issue: 7, Publication date: 2016-06-26, Pages: 073003 - 1–073003 - 20Added on 2016-08-23
- Search for: Brinkmann, Andreas; Search for: Chen, Maohui; Search for: Couillard, Martin; Search for: Jakubek, Zygmunt J.; Search for: Leng, Tianyang; Search for: Johnston, Linda J.Cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs) are negatively charged nanorods that present challenges for characterization of particle size distribution and surface area—two of the common parameters for… view more: Correlating cellulose nanocrystal particle size and surface areaLangmuir, ISSN: 0743-7463, Volume: 32, Issue: 24, Publication date: 2016-05-26, Pages: 6105–6114
Added on 2016-08-23
- Available on May 26, 2017
- Get@NRC: Correlating cellulose nanocrystal particle size and surface area (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Tibbetts, Sean M.; Search for: Whitney, Crystal G.; Search for: Macpherson, Margaret J.; Search for: Bhatti, Shabana; Search for: Banskota, Arjun H.; Search for: Stefanova, Roumiana; Search for: Mcginn, Patrick J.Biochemical composition of freshwater microalgae isolates from Alberta, Canada was determined. Growth rate (0.98 ± 0.07 d⁻¹), biomass production (0.35 ± 0.03 g DW L⁻¹) and daily productivity (0.14 ±… view more: Biochemical characterization of microalgal biomass from freshwater species isolated in Alberta, Canada for animal feed applicationsAlgal Research, ISSN: 2211-9264, Volume: 11, Publication date: 2015-09, Pages: 435–447Added on 2016-08-22
- This study addresses cumulative damage and its evolution during the cold dwell fatigue of a near-α titanium alloy. An experimental study was undertaken to examine the evolution of life, strain,… view more: Bimodal dwell-fatigue Weibull distribution of forged titanium IMI 834International Journal of Damage Mechanics, ISSN: 1056-7895, Volume: 24, Issue: 5, Publication date: 2014-06-30, Pages: 629–645Added on 2016-08-22
- Show all items
- Date modified: