NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 53,963 publication citations and provides access to 16,563 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering, ISSN: 2365-6379, Publication date: 2016-12-19
- Search for: Robert, Marc-André; Search for: Audy, Alexandre; Search for: Chahal, Parminder; Search for: Gilbert, Rénald; Search for: Gaillet, BrunoLentiviral vectors (LVs) are promising vectors for gene therapy. Most often, they are used to deliver a functional copy of a gene to sustainably replace a defective or missing gene. However, processes… view more: Process development of lentiviral vectors for large scale production using a HEK293 producer cell lineMolecular Therapy, ISSN: 1525-0016, Volume: 24, Issue: Supplement 1, Publication date: 2016-05, Pages: S279–S280Added on 2017-01-16
- Search for: Robert, Marc-André; Search for: Kamen, Amine; Search for: Kobinger, Gary; Search for: Gilbert, Rénald; Search for: Gaillet, BrunoMolecular Therapy, ISSN: 1525-0016, Volume: 24, Issue: Supplement 1, Publication date: 2016-05, Pages: S222–S222Added on 2017-01-16
- Search for: Khan, Khalid Mohammad; Search for: Rasheed, Maimona; Search for: Ullah, Zia; Search for: Hayat, Safdar; Search for: Kaukab, Farhana; Search for: Choudhary, M. Iqbal; Search for: ur-Rahman, Atta; Search for: Perveen, ShahnazTwenty-one hydrazides were synthesized by treating different esters with hydrazine hydrate. Substituted hydrazides were obtained by treating hydrazides with alkyl/aryl/acyl halides. Some of these… view more: Synthesis and in vitro leishmanicidal activity of some hydrazides and their analoguesBioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry, ISSN: 0968-0896, Volume: 11, Issue: 7, Publication date: 2003, Pages: 1381–1387Added on 2017-01-16
- Search for: Saffaripour, Meghdad; Search for: Tay, Li-Lin; Search for: Thomson, Kevin A.; Search for: Brem, B. T.; Search for: Durdina, Lukas; Search for: Johnson, Mark; Search for: Smallwood, Greg J.To obtain reliable mass concentrations of solid particulate matter (PM) in the exhaust emissions from engines using optical instruments, it is essential that the solid PM used for instrument… view more: Raman spectroscopy and TEM characterization of solid particulate matter emitted from soot generators and aircraft turbine enginesAerosol Science and Technology, ISSN: 0278-6826, Publication date: 2016-12-23Added on 2017-01-16
- Search for: Gagnon, Yves; Search for: Savoie, Rodrigue; Search for: Poitras, Gérard; Search for: Martin, Michel; Search for: Im, Toran; Search for: Plourde, Eric; Search for: Lévesque, StéphaneSymposium France-Acadie de génie mécanique, June 1996, Université de Moncton, NB, Canada, Publication date: 1996Added on 2017-01-16
- Institute for Fluid Dynamics, 24-28 November 2003, Belgium, Publication date: 2003Added on 2017-01-16
- 2nd International Bhurban Conference on Applied Science and Technology (IBCAST), 16-21 June 2003, Bhurban, Pakistan, Publication date: 2003Added on 2017-01-16
- 8th Annual Conference of CFD Society of Canada, June 11-13, 2000, Montreal, Canada, Publication date: 2000Added on 2017-01-16
- Search for: Li, Hui; Search for: Knights, Shanna; Search for: Shi, Zheng; Search for: Van Zee, John W.; Search for: Zhang, JiujunLarge-scale commercialization of proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) technology has been hindered by issues of reliability, durability, and cost, which are all related to the degradation of… view more: Proton exchange membrane fuel cells: contamination and mitigation strategiesGreen Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, ISBN: 9781439806784, Publication date: 2010-04-14Added on 2017-01-16
- Show all items
- Date modified: