NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,511 publication citations and provides access to 16,852 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Publication date: 1987
- Publication date: 1991Added on 2017-05-10
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-05-09Added on 2017-05-09
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-05-09Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Karengera, Eric; Search for: Robotham, Anna; Search for: Kelly, John; Search for: Durocher, Yves; Search for: De crescenzo, Gregory; Search for: Henry, OlivierThe accumulation of metabolic by-products remains a critical challenge in the development of mammalian cells culture processes as it impacts cellular growth, productivity and product quality. Although… view more: Altering the central carbon metabolism of HEK293 cells: impact on recombinant glycoprotein qualityJournal of Biotechnology, ISSN: 0168-1656, Volume: 242, Publication date: 2016-12-07, Pages: 73–82Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Jia, Yimei; Search for: Omri, Abdelwahab; Search for: Krishnan, Lakshmi; Search for: Mccluskie, Michael J.In recent years considerable progress has been made in the field of cancer immunotherapy whereby treatments that modulate the body's own immune system are used to combat cancer. This has the potential… view more: Potential applications of nanoparticles in cancer immunotherapyHuman Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, ISSN: 2164-5515, Volume: 13, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2016-11-21, Pages: 63–74Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Hassan, Mohamed I.; Search for: Lundgren, Benjamin R.; Search for: Chaumun, Michael; Search for: Whitfield, Dennis M.; Search for: Clark, Brady; Search for: Schoenhofen, Ian C.; Search for: Boddy, Christopher N.Legionaminic acid, Leg5,7Ac2, a nonulosonic acid like 5-acetamido neuraminic acid (Neu5Ac, sialic acid), is found in cell surface glycoconjugates of bacteria including the pathogens Campylobacter… view more: Total biosynthesis of legionaminic acid, a bacterial sialic acid analogueAngewandte Chemie International Edition, ISSN: 1433-7851, Volume: 55, Issue: 39, Publication date: 2016-08-19, Pages: 12018–12021Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Sulea, Traian; Search for: Vivcharuk, Victor; Search for: Corbeil, Christopher R.; Search for: Deprez, Christophe; Search for: Purisima, Enrico O.Affinity modulation of antibodies and antibody fragments of therapeutic value is often required in order to improve their clinical efficacies. Virtual affinity maturation has the potential to quickly… view more: Assessment of solvated interaction energy function for ranking antibody–antigen binding affinitiesJournal of Chemical Information and Modeling, ISSN: 1549-9596, Volume: 56, Issue: 7, Publication date: 2016-07-01, Pages: 1292–1303Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Hélie, Geneviève; Search for: Parat, Marie; Search for: Massé, Frédéric; Search for: Gerdts, Cory J.; Search for: Loisel, Thomas P.; Search for: Matte, AllanWithin the research and development environment, higher throughput, parallelized protein purification is required for numerous activities, from small scale purification of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)… view more: Application of the Protein Maker as a platform purification system for therapeutic antibody research and developmentComputational and Structural Biotechnology Journal, ISSN: 2001-0370, Volume: 14, Publication date: 2016, Pages: 238–244Added on 2017-05-09
- Search for: Vazquez-pianzola, Paula; Search for: Schaller, Bogdan; Search for: Colombo, Martino; Search for: Beuchle, Dirk; Search for: Neuenschwander, Samuel; Search for: Marcil, Anne; Search for: Bruggmann, Rémy; Search for: Suter, BeatmRNA (mRNA) transport focuses the expression of encoded proteins to specific regions within cells providing them with the means to assume specific functions and even identities. BicD and the mRNA… view more: The mRNA transportome of the BicD/Egl transport machineryRNA Biology, ISSN: 1547-6286, Volume: 14, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-01-02, Pages: 73–89Added on 2017-05-09
- Show all items
- Date modified: