NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,196 publication citations and provides access to 17,204 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-12-12
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-12-12Added on 2017-12-14
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-12-05Added on 2017-12-12
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-12-05Added on 2017-12-12
- Search for: Liu, Quan; Search for: Jiang, Hui; Search for: Ling, Zhen-Hua; Search for: Zhu, Xiaodan; Search for: Wei, Si; Search for: Hu, YuThis paper proposes a general framework to combine context and commonsense knowledge for solving the Winograd Schema (WS) and Pronoun Disambiguation Problems (PDP). In the proposed framework,… view more: Combing context and commonsense knowledge through neural networks for solving winograd schema problems2017 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, 2017 AAAI Spring Symposium, March 27-29, 2017, Stanford, CA., United States, ISBN: 978-157735779-7, Publication date: 2017-03, Pages: 315–321Added on 2017-12-08
- In this short review, we discuss the colloidal microstructure of sulfonated cellulose nanocrystal (CNC) suspensions and connect to their rheological behavior in the presence of electrolyte, by… view more: Colloidal behavior of aqueous cellulose nanocrystal suspensionsCurrent Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science, ISSN: 1359-0294, Volume: 29, Publication date: 2017-02-12, Pages: 46–56Added on 2017-12-08
- Collisions with background gas can perturb the transition frequency of trapped ions in an optical atomic clock. We develop a nonperturbative framework based on a quantum channel description of the… view more: Collisional frequency shift of a trapped-ion optical clockPhysical Review A, ISSN: 2469-9926, Volume: 96, Issue: 2, Publication date: 2017-08-11, Pages: 022704-1–022704-5Added on 2017-12-08
- Metallization of polymers and polymer composites has attracted interest recently. Cold spray is an emerging coating method, but direct cold spray of metals on carbon fibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) is… view more: Cold spray of mixed metal powders on carbon fibre reinforced polymersSurface and Coatings Technology, ISSN: 0257-8972, Volume: 329, Publication date: 2017-09-21, Pages: 232–243Added on 2017-12-08
- Ni-WC composites are ideal protective coatings against wear and are often fabricated using laser cladding and thermal spray processes, but the high temperatures of these processes result in… view more: Cold spray deposition of Ni and WC-reinforced Ni matrix composite coatingsJournal of Thermal Spray Technology, ISSN: 1059-9630, Volume: 26, Issue: 8, Publication date: 2017-09-07, Pages: 1908–1921Added on 2017-12-08
- Search for: Villeneuve, D. M.; Search for: Hockett, Paul; Search for: Vrakking, M. J. J.; Search for: Niikura, HiromichiElectrons detached from atoms or molecules by photoionization carry information about the quantum state from which they originate, as well as the continuum states into which they are released.… view more: Coherent imaging of an attosecond electron wave packetScience, ISSN: 0036-8075, Volume: 356, Issue: 6343, Publication date: 2017-06-16, Pages: 1150–1153Added on 2017-12-08
- Show all items
- Date modified: