NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,477 publication citations and provides access to 16,820 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- By 2020, transportation is expected to be the second largest source of greenhouse gas emissions; a trend that has been on the rise since 2005. To reduce or eliminate emissions, replacing diesel… view more: Development of next generation hybrid batteries for zero-emission battery-electric locomotivesPublication date: 2016-09-30Added on 2017-04-28
- Search for: Itatani, J.; Search for: Levesque, J.; Search for: Zeidler, D.; Search for: Spanner, M.; Search for: Corkum, P. B.; Search for: Villeneuve, D. M.High harmonics produced in aligned molecules contain structural information on bound electronic states. We have produced high harmonics from N2 molecules aligned in five directions relative to the… view more: Tomographic imaging of molecular orbital with high harmonic generationLaser Physics, ISSN: 1054-660X, Issue: 4, Publication date: 2005, Pages: 525–528Added on 2017-04-28
- Search for: Itatani, J.; Search for: Levesque, J.; Search for: Zeidler, D.; Search for: Spanner, M.; Search for: Corkum, P. B.; Search for: Villeneuve, D. M.High harmonics produced in aligned molecules contain structural information of bound-state electronic states. We have produced high harmonics from N2 molecules aligned in two orthogonal directions.… view more: Tomographic imaging of molecular orbital with high harmonic generationUltrafast Phenomena XIV, Springer Series in Chemical Physics; Volume 79, ISSN: 0172-6218, ISBN: 978-3-540-24110-2, Publication date: 2005, Pages: 164–166Added on 2017-04-28
- There is increasing interest in understanding how office accommodation affects organizational productivity. Data on metrics of engagement, job satisfaction, job performance, and facility complaints… view more: Effects of green building certification on organizational productivity metricsResearch Report (National Research Council Canada. Construction); no. RR-399, Publication date: 2017-03-29Added on 2017-04-26
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-04-25Added on 2017-04-25
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-04-25Added on 2017-04-25
- Search for: Larose, Guy L.; Search for: D'auteuil, Annick; Search for: Bosch, Harold R.; Search for: Jakobson, Jasna B.; Search for: Macdonald, John H. G.An experimental study of the effect of adding a helical fillet to the surface of a stay cable in relation to its response to wind-induced excitation was carried out on a 1:1 scale free-to-respond… view more: Wind-tunnel investigations of an inclined stay cable with a helical filletEuropean and African Conferences on Wind Engineering, 6th European and African Conferences on Wind Engineering (EACWE), July 7-11, 2013, Cambridge, UK, Publication date: 2013-07-11Added on 2017-04-24
- Research activities have been performed to identify areas of complexity related to the product, process or operational tasks. The developed framework decouples the manufacturing complexity aspects… view more: Using a systems dynamics model to assess skill level impact2013 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, 2013 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, May 18-22, 2013, Puerto Rico, Publication date: 2013-05-22, Pages: 4110–4119Added on 2017-04-21
- Luminescence, ISBN: 978-981-4241-95-3, Publication date: 2013-12-21, Pages: 343–366Added on 2017-04-21
- Show all items
- Date modified: