NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,163 publication citations and provides access to 16,635 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Publication date: 1991-01
- Publication date: 1991-01Added on 2017-02-23
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-02-21Added on 2017-02-23
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-02-21Added on 2017-02-23
- Search for: Urbani, S.; Search for: Ziosi, V.; Search for: Mackinnon, S.; Search for: Henderson, D.; Search for: Ratcliffe, J.; Search for: Manda, A.; Search for: Pirondi, A.Seaweed products have been used for centuries for crop growth, to improve plant health and yield. Several species of seaweed and several extraction methods have been used to manufacture products that… view more: Testing the bioactivity of kelp extracts developed via chemical and physical separation techniques using bioassaysProceedings of the II World Congress on the Use of Biostimulants in Agriculture: Florence, Italy, November 16-19, 2015, Acta Horticulturae; Issue 1148, 2nd World Congress on the Use of Biostimulants in Agriculture, November 16-19, 2015, Florence, Italy, ISSN: 0567-7572, ISBN: 978-94-62611-38-2, Publication date: 2016-11, Pages: 109–114Added on 2017-02-21
- Search for: Muga, Arturo; Search for: Surewicz, Witold K.; Search for: Wong, Patrick T. T.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.; Search for: Singh, Vijay K.; Search for: Shinohara, ToshimichiThe 18-residue fragment of bovine S-antigen, corresponding to amino acid positions 303-320, is highly immunogenic and is known to induce experimental autoimmune uveitis. The solution conformation of… view more: Structural studies with the uveopathogenic peptide M derived from retinal S-antigenBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 12, Publication date: 1990-03, Pages: 2925–2930Added on 2017-02-20
- Poly(L-lysine) bound to phosphatidylglycerol or phosphatidic acid bilayers was submitted to hydrostatic pressure in a diamond anvil cell to investiage whether the lipidic surfaces can protect the… view more: Protective effect of lipidic surfaces against pressure-induced conformational changes of poly(L-lysine)Biochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 1, Publication date: 1990-01, Pages: 254–258Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Auger, Michèle; Search for: Smith, Ian C. P.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.; Search for: Wong, Patrick T. T.High-pressure Fourier-transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy was used to study the barotropic behaviour of phosphatidylserine bilayers and their interactions with the local anesthetic tetracaine. The… view more: High-pressure infrared study of phosphatidylserine bilayers and their interactions with the local anesthetic tetracaineBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 8, Publication date: 1990-02, Pages: 2008–2015Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Afshar, Milad R.; Search for: Yan, Ning; Search for: Zahiri, Beniamin; Search for: Mitlin, David; Search for: Chuang, Karl T.; Search for: Luo, Jing-LiActive anodes were fabricated via wet chemical impregnation of optimized amount of La0.4Sr0.6TiO3 (L4ST) into La0.4Ce0.6O1.8 (LDC) pre-infiltrated porous yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) matrix.… view more: Impregnation of La0.4Ce0.6O1.8–La0.4Sr0.6TiO3 as solid oxide fuel cell anode in H2S-containing fuelsJournal of Power Sources, ISSN: 0378-7753, Volume: 274, Publication date: 2015-01, Pages: 211–218Added on 2017-02-20
- ³¹P NMR and infrared spectroscopic methods have been used to study the formation of small unilamellar vesicles by the pH-jump method. It is shown that increasing the pH of different lamellar… view more: Spontaneous formation of small unilamellar vesicles by pH jump : a pH gradient across the bilayer membrane as the driving forceBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 9, Publication date: 1990-03, Pages: 2321–2329Added on 2017-02-20
- Show all items
- Date modified: