NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 55,044 publication citations and provides access to 17,159 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Laboratory Technical Report (National Research Council Canada. National Aeronautical Establishment. Structures Laboratory); no. LTR-ST-1515, Publication date: 1984-09-05
- A numerical method for the determination of stress intensity factors and stress concentration factors for cracks and notches has been presented by Nisitani. The method, known as the body force… view more: Computer programs for solving notch problems using Nisitani's body force methodLaboratory Technical Report (National Research Council Canada. National Aeronautical Establishment. Structures Laboratory); no. LTR-ST-1479, Publication date: 1983-11-18Added on 2017-11-17
- A linear finite element (MSC-NASTRAN) analysis of the stress distribution in the AGARD corrosion fatigue cooperative testing program (CFCTP) 11/2 dogbone fatigue specimen was performed at nominal… view more: A preliminary finite element analysis of the AGARD 1 1/2 dogbone corrosion fatigue specimenLaboratory Technical Report (National Research Council Canada. National Aeronautical Establishment. Structures Laboratory); no. LTR-ST-1457, Publication date: 1983-05-25Added on 2017-11-17
- Search for: Penadés, J. Soler; Search for: Sánchez-Postigo, A.; Search for: Nedeljkovic, M.; Search for: Ortega-Moñux, A.; Search for: Wangüemert-Pérez, J. G.; Search for: Xu, Y.; Search for: Halir, R.; Search for: Qu, Z.; Search for: Khokhar, A. Z.; Search for: Osman, A.; Search for: Cao, W.; Search for: Littlejohns, C. G.; Search for: Cheben, P.; Search for: Molina-Fernández, I.; Search for: Mashanovich, G. Z.In this paper we report suspended silicon waveguides operating at a wavelength of 7.67 mm with a propagation loss of 3.1 ? 0.3 dB/cm. To our knowledge this is the first demonstration of low loss… view more: Suspended silicon waveguides for long-wave infrared wavelengthsPhysics, Publication date: 2017-11-09Added on 2017-11-16
- Search for: Nassar, Mohammed E.; Search for: Hamad, Amr A.; Search for: Salama, M. M. A.; Search for: El-saadany, Ehab F.This paper proposes a novel branch-based load flow approach for isolated hybrid microgrids. This evolving network configuration involves the application of a distinctive operational philosophy that… view more: A novel load flow algorithm for islanded AC/DC hybrid microgridsIEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, ISSN: 1949-3053, Publication date: 2017-11-10Added on 2017-11-16
- Search for: Taucer, M.; Search for: Hammond, T. J.; Search for: Corkum, P. B.; Search for: Vampa, G.; Search for: Couture, C.; Search for: Thiré, N.; Search for: Schmidt, B. E.; Search for: Légaré, F.; Search for: Selvi, H.; Search for: Unsuree, N.; Search for: Hamilton, B.; Search for: Echtermeyer, T. J.; Search for: Denecke, M. A.In solids, high harmonic radiation arises from the subcycle dynamics of electrons and holes under the action of an intense laser field. The strong-field regime opens new opportunities to understand… view more: Nonperturbative harmonic generation in graphene from intense midinfrared pulsed lightPhysical Review B, ISSN: 2469-9950, Volume: 96, Issue: 19, Publication date: 2017-11-13
Added on 2017-11-16
- Available on November 13, 2018
- Get@NRC: Nonperturbative harmonic generation in graphene from intense midinfrared pulsed light (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Stock, Michael; Search for: Barat, Pauline; Search for: Pinot, Patrick; Search for: Beaudoux, Florian; Search for: Espel, Patrick; Search for: Piquemal, Francois; Search for: Thomas, Matthieu; Search for: Ziane, Djamel; Search for: Abbott, Patrick; Search for: Haddad, Darine; Search for: Zubarych, Zeina; Search for: Pratt, Jon R.; Search for: Schlamminger, Stephan; Search for: Fujii, Kenichi; Search for: Fujita, Kazuaki; Search for: Kuramoto, Naoki; Search for: Mizushima, Shigeki; Search for: Zhang, Lulu; Search for: Davidson, Stuart; Search for: Green, Richard; Search for: Liard, Jacques; Search for: Sanchez, Carlos; Search for: Wood, Barry; Search for: Bettin, Horst; Search for: Borys, Michael; Search for: Busch, Ingo; Search for: Hämpke, Michael; Search for: Krumrey, Michael; Search for: Nicolaus, Arnold R.The definition of the kilogram in the International System of Units (SI) is expected to be revised in 2018. The present definition of the kilogram, the mass of the International Prototype of the… view more: A comparison of future realizations of the kilogramMetrologia, ISSN: 0026-1394, Publication date: 2017-11-14
Added on 2017-11-16
- Available on November 14, 2018
- Get@NRC: A comparison of future realizations of the kilogram (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Hu, Jing; Search for: Pagliano, Enea; Search for: Hou, Xiandeng; Search for: Zheng, Chengbin; Search for: Yang, Lu; Search for: Mester, ZoltanA sensitive and accurate method is developed for the simultaneous ultra-trace determination of tributyltin (TBT), dibutyltin (DBT), monobutyltin (MBT), methylmercury (MeHg) and inorganic mercury (iHg)… view more: Sub-ppt determination of butyltins, methylmercury and inorganic mercury in natural waters by dynamic headspace in-tube extraction and GC-ICPMS detectionJournal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, ISSN: 0267-9477, Publication date: 2017-11-15Added on 2017-11-16
- Search for: Haqqani, Arsalan S.; Search for: Delaney, Christie E.; Search for: Brunette, Eric; Search for: Baumann, Ewa; Search for: Farrington, Graham K.; Search for: Sisk, William; Search for: Eldredge, John; Search for: Ding, Wen; Search for: Tremblay, Tammy-Lynn; Search for: Stanimirovic, Danica B.Current methods for examining antibody trafficking are either non-quantitative such as immunocytochemistry or require antibody labeling with tracers. We have developed a multiplexed quantitative… view more: Endosomal trafficking regulates receptor-mediated transcytosis of antibodies across the blood brain barrierJournal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, ISSN: 0271-678X, Publication date: 2017-11-15, Pages: 0271678X1774003–Added on 2017-11-16
- Search for: Chu, Ta-Ya; Search for: Zhang, Zhiyi; Search for: Dadvand, Afshin; Search for: Py, Christophe; Search for: Lang, Stephen; Search for: Tao, YeA direct-writing fabrication process for fully inkjet-printed short-channel organic thin-film transistors (OTFTs) has been developed. Channels as narrow as 800 nm between two printed Ag electrodes… view more: Direct writing of inkjet-printed short channel organic thin film transistorsOrganic Electronics, ISSN: 1566-1199, Volume: 51, Publication date: 2017-09-29, Pages: 485–489Added on 2017-11-16
- Show all items
- Date modified: