NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,818 publication citations and provides access to 17,044 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- 2017 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 2-6 July 2017, Girona, Spain, Spain, Publication date: 2017-07
- Search for: Cheben, C.; Search for: Podmore, H.; Search for: Herrero, A.; Search for: Velasco, A. V.; Search for: Schmid, J. H.; Search for: Scott, A.; Search for: Vachon, M.; Search for: Lee, R.; Search for: Calvo, M. L.; Search for: Xu, D. X.; Search for: Janz, S.; Search for: Corredera, P.We report our advances in development of on-chip Fourier-transform spectrometers. Specifically, we present applications of subwavelength engineered waveguides in a new type of a compressive-sensing… view more: Recent advances in on-chip Fourier transform spectrometers2017 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 2-6 July 2017, Girona, Spain, Spain, Publication date: 2017-07Added on 2017-09-15
- As part of a planned development for Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, new land reclamation and related marine works are required to extend both ends of the main runway into Lake Ontario. Wave… view more: 3D physical modelling and revetment design for the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport extensionCoasts, Marine Structures and Breakwaters 2017, 5-7 September, 2017, Liverpool, UK, Publication date: 2017-09Added on 2017-09-15
- Search for: Wang, Jian; Search for: Xiang, Bo; Search for: Deng, Jixian; Search for: Lin, Hung-Yu; Search for: Freed, Darren H.; Search for: Arora, Rakesh C.; Search for: Tian, GanghongObjectives. Normothermic hyperkalemic cardioplegia arrest (NHCA) may not effectively preserve hypertrophied myocardium during open-heart surgery. Normothermic normokalemic beating perfusion (NNBP),… view more: Preservation of myocardial perfusion and function by keeping hypertrophied heart empty and beating for valve surgery: an in vivo MR study of pig heartsBioMed Research International, ISSN: 2314-6133, Publication date: 2017
Added on 2017-09-15
- View full text: Preservation of myocardial perfusion and function by keeping hypertrophied heart empty and beating for valve surgery: an in vivo MR study of pig hearts (PDF, 3 MB)
- Get@NRC: Preservation of myocardial perfusion and function by keeping hypertrophied heart empty and beating for valve surgery: an in vivo MR study of pig hearts (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Wang, J.; Search for: Xiang, B; Search for: Deng, J. X.; Search for: Lin, H. Y.; Search for: Freed, D. H.; Search for: Arora, R. C.; Search for: Tian, G. H.Adipose-derived stem cells (ASCs) induce therapeutic angiogenesis due to pro-angiogenic cytokines secretion. Superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO) nanoparticles are critical for magnetic resonance (MR)… view more: Hypoxia enhances the therapeutic potential of superparamagnetic iron oxide-labeled adipose-derived stem cells for myocardial infarctionJournal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (Medical Sciences), ISSN: 1672-0733, Volume: 37, Issue: 4, Publication date: 2017-08, Pages: 516–522Added on 2017-09-15
- The future generation of members includes students and emerging professionals. Student programs are typically well established, but emerging professionals are a unique demographic often overlooked… view more: President's page: emerging professionals, emerging technologiesThe Leading Edge, ISSN: 1070-485X, Volume: 36, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-01, Pages: 8–8Added on 2017-09-15
- Search for: Kirkpatrick, Andrew W.; Search for: McKee, Jessica L.; Search for: McBeth, Paul B.; Search for: Ball, Chad G.; Search for: LaPorta, Anthony; Search for: Broderick, Timothy; Search for: Leslie, Tim; Search for: King, David; Search for: Wright Beatty, Heather E.; Search for: Keillor, Jocelyn; Search for: Tien, HomerHemorrhage is the most preventable cause of posttraumatic death. Many cases are potentially anatomically salvageable, yet remain lethal without logistics or trained personnel to deliver diagnosis or… view more: The damage control surgery in austere environments research group (DCSAERG): a dynamic program to facilitate real-time telementoring/telediagnosis to address exsanguination in extreme and austere environmentsJournal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, ISSN: 2163-0755, Volume: 83, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-07-01, Pages: S156–S163Added on 2017-09-15
- Search for: Zammar, Imad; Search for: Huq, M. Saiful; Search for: Mantegh, Iraj; Search for: Yousefpour, Ali; Search for: Ahmadi, MojtabaThe resistance welding technique for thermoplastic composites (TPCs) entails melting the TPC polymer at the joint interface using heat generated by resistive (Joule) heating of a conductive mesh or… view more: A three-dimensional transient model for heat transfer in thermoplastic composites during continuous resistance weldingAdvanced Manufacturing: Polymer & Composites Science, ISSN: 2055-0340, Volume: 3, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-04-26, Pages: 32–41Added on 2017-09-15
- A numerical prediction of ice accretion on HQ309, SD7032, and SD7037 airfoils and its aerodynamic penalties is described. Ice accretion prediction on a three-dimensional (3D) swept wing is also… view more: In-flight icing on unmanned aerial vehicle and its aerodynamic penaltiesProgress in Flight Physics. Volume 9, Progress in Flight Physics, June 29-July 3, 2015, Krakow, Poland, ISBN: 978-5-94588-215-7, Publication date: 2017-06-20, Pages: 173–188Added on 2017-09-15
- Search for: Khechiba, Khaled; Search for: Mamou, Mahmoud; Search for: Hachemi, Madjid; Search for: Delenda, Nassim; Search for: Rebhi, RedhaThe present study is focused on Lapwood convection in isotropic porous media saturated with non-Newtonian shear thinning fluid. The non-Newtonian rheological behavior of the fluid is modeled using the… view more: Effect of Carreau-Yasuda rheological parameters on subcritical Lapwood convection in horizontal porous cavity saturated by shear-thinning fluidPhysics of Fluids, ISSN: 1070-6631, Volume: 29, Issue: 6, Publication date: 2017-06Added on 2017-09-15
- Show all items
- Date modified: