NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,643 publication citations and provides access to 16,927 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Cytotechnology, ISSN: 0920-9069, Volume: 22, Issue: 1-3, Publication date: 1996, Pages: 53–63
- Search for: Glinsner, T.; Search for: Veres, T.; Search for: Kreindl, E.; Search for: Morton, K.; Search for: Wieser, T.; Search for: Thanner, C.; Search for: Treiblmayr, D.; Search for: Miller, R.; Search for: Lindner, P.Nanoimprint lithography (NIL) is a fast replication technology for structures with sizes ranging from micrometer down to few nanometers range. This paper describes the technology for imprinting of… view more: Fully automated hot embossing processes utilizing high resolution working stampsMicroelectronic Engineering, ISSN: 0167-9317, Volume: 87, Publication date: 2009-11-24, Pages: 1037–1040Added on 2017-07-27
- Search for: Morton, Keith; Search for: Tsui, Ophelia K. C.; Search for: Tung, Chih-Kuan; Search for: Sturm, James C.; Search for: Chou, Stephen Y.; Search for: Austin, RobertIn this paper, we address the hydraulic flow of fluids on and within nanofabricated hydrophilic (as opposed to hydrophobic) surfaces, and the influence of an extended precursor film on the wetting… view more: The anti-lotus leaf effect in nanohydrodynamic bump arraysNew Journal of Physics, ISSN: 1367-2630, Volume: 12, Publication date: 2010-08-19Added on 2017-07-27
- Search for: Vernekar, Rohan; Search for: Krüger, Timm; Search for: Loutherback, Kevin; Search for: Morton, Keith; Search for: Inglis, DavidWe investigate anisotropic permeability of microfluidic deterministic lateral displacement (DLD) arrays. A DLD array can achieve high-resolution bimodal size-based separation of micro-particles,… view more: Anisotropic permeability in deterministic lateral displacement arraysFluid Dynamics, Publication date: 2016-10-26Added on 2017-07-27
- A recent literature review shows that approximately 20-50% of energy/cost savings are possible in office buildings when accurate occupancy information is applied to the control of building energy… view more: Smart phone based occupancy detection in office buildings2016 IEEE 20th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 2016 IEEE 20th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 4-6 May 2016, Nanchang, China, Publication date: 2016-09-15Added on 2017-07-27
- The key to saving energy in commercial buildings is to deliver building services only when and where they are needed, in the amount that they are needed. Given that building services are usually… view more: Implicit occupancy detection for energy conservation in commercial buildings: a review2016 IEEE 20th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 2016 IEEE 20th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD), 4-6 May 2016, Nanchang, China, Publication date: 2016-09-15Added on 2017-07-27
- Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, ISSN: 1004-3756, Volume: 25, Issue: 2, Publication date: 2016-05-14, Pages: 139–141Added on 2017-07-26
- A primary strategy for the energy-efficient operation of commercial office buildings is to deliver building services, including lighting, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC), only when… view more: Leveraging existing occupancy-related data for optimal control of commercial office buildings: a reviewAdvanced Engineering Informatics, ISSN: 1474-0346, Publication date: 2017-01-18Added on 2017-07-26
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-07-25Added on 2017-07-26
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-07-25Added on 2017-07-26
- Show all items
- Date modified: