NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,900 publication citations and provides access to 17,083 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, ISSN: 1944-8244, Volume: 9, Issue: 20, Publication date: 2017-05-03, Pages: 17226–17237
- Search for: Arantes de carvalho, Gabriel Gustinelli; Search for: Oliveira, Pedro Vitoriano; Search for: Yang, LuAn analytical protocol for the accurate and precise determination of the europium isotope ratio in low level natural waters is presented for the first time by using multi-collector inductively coupled… view more: Determination of europium isotope ratios in natural waters by MC-ICP-MSJournal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, ISSN: 0267-9477, Volume: 32, Issue: 5, Publication date: 2017-05, Pages: 987–995Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Betrancourt, Christopher; Search for: Liu, Fengshan; Search for: Desgroux, Pascale; Search for: Mercier, Xavier; Search for: Faccinetto, Alessandro; Search for: Salamanca, Maurin; Search for: Ruwe, Lena; Search for: Kohse-höinghaus, Katharina; Search for: Emmrich, Daniel; Search for: Beyer, André; Search for: Gölzhäuser, Armin; Search for: Tritscher, TorstenLaser-induced incandescence (LII) measurements were conducted to explore the ability of LII to detect small soot particles of less than 10 nm in two sooting flat premixed flames of n-butane: a… view more: Investigation of the size of the incandescent incipient soot particles in premixed sooting and nucleation flames of n -butane using LII, HIM, and 1 nm-SMPSAerosol Science and Technology, ISSN: 0278-6826, Volume: 51, Issue: 8, Publication date: 2017-05-01, Pages: 916–935Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Muralikrishnan, Bala; Search for: Rachakonda, Prem; Search for: Lee, Vincent; Search for: Shilling, Meghan; Search for: Sawyer, Daniel; Search for: Cheok, Geraldine; Search for: Cournoyer, LucTerrestrial laser scanners (TLS) are a class of 3D imaging systems that produce a 3D point cloud by measuring the range and two angles to a point. The fundamental measurement of a TLS is range.… view more: Relative range error evaluation of terrestrial laser scanners using a plate, a sphere, and a novel dual-sphere-plate targetMeasurement, ISSN: 0263-2241, Volume: 111, Publication date: 2017-07-16, Pages: 60–68Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Rachakonda, Prem; Search for: Muralikrishnan, Bala; Search for: Cournoyer, Luc; Search for: Cheok, Geraldine; Search for: Lee, Vincent; Search for: Shilling, Meghan; Search for: Sawyer, DanielThe Dimensional Metrology Group at the National Institute of Standards and Technology is performing research to support the development of documentary standards within the ASTM E57 committee. This… view more: Methods and considerations to determine sphere center from terrestrial laser scanner point cloud dataMeasurement Science and Technology, ISSN: 0957-0233, Volume: 28, Issue: 10, Publication date: 2017-09-06Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Leng, Tianyang; Search for: Jakubek, Zygmunt J.; Search for: Mazloumi, Mahyar; Search for: Leung, Alfred C. W.; Search for: Johnston, Linda J.Cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs) have been covalently labeled with both fluorescein and rhodamine and studied by a combination of UV–vis absorption spectroscopy and ensemble and single molecule… view more: Ensemble and single particle fluorescence characterization of dye-labeled cellulose nanocrystalsLangmuir, ISSN: 0743-7463, Volume: 33, Issue: 32, Publication date: 2017-07-18, Pages: 8002–8011Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Thomas, Krista M.; Search for: Beach, Daniel G.; Search for: Reeves, Kelley L.; Search for: Gibbs, Ryan S.; Search for: Kerrin, Elliott S.; Search for: Mccarron, Pearse; Search for: Quilliam, Michael A.Paralytic shellfish toxins (PSTs) are potent neurotoxins produced by marine dinoflagellates that are responsible for paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) in humans. This work highlights our ongoing… view more: Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for quantitation of paralytic shellfish toxins: validation and application to reference materialsAnalytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, ISSN: 1618-2642, Volume: 409, Issue: 24, Publication date: 2017-07-20, Pages: 5675–5687Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: D'ulivo, Lucia; Search for: Yang, Lu; Search for: Ding, Jianfu; Search for: Pagliano, Enea; Search for: Leek, Donald M.; Search for: Thibeault, Marie-Pier; Search for: Mester, ZoltánCyanocobalamin (CNCbl) is an active form of vitamin B12, commonly employed for the preparation of multivitamin supplements and fortified food. In this study, we present a novel analytical method for… view more: Determination of cyanocobalamin by isotope dilution LC-MS/MSAnalytica Chimica Acta, ISSN: 0003-2670, Volume: 990, Publication date: 2017-08-07, Pages: 103–109Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Wang, Qianlong; Search for: Legros, Guillaume; Search for: Bonnety, Jérôme; Search for: Morin, Céline; Search for: Matynia, Alexis; Search for: Consalvi, Jean-Louis; Search for: Liu, FengshanCombustion and Flame, ISSN: 0010-2180, Volume: 183, Publication date: 2017-06-02, Pages: 242–252Added on 2017-10-20
- Search for: Lefebvre, Jacques; Search for: Ding, Jianfu; Search for: Li, Zhao; Search for: Finnie, Paul; Search for: Lopinski, Gregory; Search for: Malenfant, Patrick R. L.Semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes (sc-SWCNTs) are emerging as a promising material for high-performance, high-density devices as well as low-cost, large-area macroelectronics produced via… view more: High-purity semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes: a key enabling material in emerging electronicsAccounts of Chemical Research, ISSN: 0001-4842, Volume: 50, Issue: 10, Publication date: 2017-09-13, Pages: 2479–2486Added on 2017-10-20
- Show all items
- Date modified: