NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 53,454 publication citations and provides access to 16,385 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- The Lancet, ISSN: 0140-6736, Volume: 358, Issue: 9289, Publication date: 2001-10-13, Pages: 1274–1274
- Search for: Jackson, Michael; Search for: Moore, David J.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.; Search for: Mendelsohn, RichardXYZVibrational Spectroscopy Applications in Clinical Chemistry : Applications in Life, Pharmaceutical and Natural Sciences, Handbook of Vibrational Spectroscopy; Volume 5, ISBN: 978-0-471-98847-2, Publication date: 2006-08-15, Pages: 3508–3518Added on 2016-09-29
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2016-09-20Added on 2016-09-28
- Search for: Attas, Michael; Search for: Sowa, Michael G.; Search for: Posthumus, Trevor B.; Search for: Schattka, Bernhard J.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.; Search for: Zhang, Shuliang L.Near-infrared spectroscopic methods have been developed to determine the degree of hydration of human skin in vivo. Reflectance spectroscopic imaging was used to investigate the distribution of skin… view more: Skin hydration by spectroscopic imaging using multiple near-infrared bandsBiomedical Vibrational Spectroscopy II, Proceedings of SPIE; Volume 4614, International Symposium on Biomedical Optics, January 19, 2002, San Jose, CA, USA, Publication date: 2002-03-28, Pages: 79–88Added on 2016-09-26
- This paper describes the development of the seasonal cooling energy correlation equation, and compares its predictions with those of an hourly simulation model.IRC Paper; no. IRC-P-3119, Publication date: 1993-07Added on 2016-09-23
- Search for: Cheben, P.; Search for: Schmid, J.H.; Search for: Xu, D.-X.; Search for: Janz, S.; Search for: Lapointe, J.; Search for: Rahim, M.; Search for: Wang, S.; Search for: Vachon, M.; Search for: Halir, R.; Search for: Ortega-monux, A.; Search for: Sarmiento-merenguel, J. D.; Search for: Wanguemert-perez, G.; Search for: Molina-fernandez, I.; Search for: Pond, J.; Search for: Benedikovic, D.; Search for: Alonso-ramos, C.; Search for: Le roux, X.; Search for: Vivien, L.; Search for: Marris-morini, D.; Search for: Penades, J. S.; Search for: Nedeljkovic, M.; Search for: Mashanovich, G.Z.; Search for: Velasco, A.V.; Search for: Calvo, M.L.; Search for: Dado, M.; Search for: Mullerova, J.; Search for: Ye, W.; Search for: Papes, M.; Search for: Vasinek, V.We report our recent advances in development of subwavelength engineered dielectric metamaterial structures for integrated photonics.2016 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), 18th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), July 10 -14, 2016, Trento, Italy, ISBN: 978-1-5090-1467-5, Publication date: 2016-07Added on 2016-09-22
- Search for: Chen, Yong; Search for: Ghinet, Sebastian; Search for: Price, Andrew; Search for: Wickramasinghe, Viresh; Search for: Grewal, AnantHigh noise levels in the helicopter cabin adversely affect aircrew communication and reduce comfort in the short-term and may lead to hearing loss in the long-term if flight helmets cannot provide… view more: Investigation of aircrew noise exposure levels and hearing protection solutions in helicopter cabinJournal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, ISSN: 1045-389XAdded on 2016-09-22
- Search for: Henry, Kevin A.; Search for: Sulea, Traian; Search for: Van faassen, Henk; Search for: Hussack, Greg; Search for: Purisima, Enrico O.; Search for: Mackenzie, C. Roger; Search for: Arbabi-ghahroudi, MehdiStaphylococcal protein A (SpA) and streptococcal protein G (SpG) affinity chromatography are the gold standards for purifying monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in therapeutic applications. However, camelid… view more: A rational engineering strategy for designing protein a-binding camelid single-domain antibodiesPLOS ONE, ISSN: 1932-6203, Volume: 11, Issue: 9, Publication date: 2016-09-15Added on 2016-09-22
- Search for: Mohamed sadok, Guezguez; Search for: Ruxandra mihaela, Botez; Search for: Mahmoud, Mamou; Search for: Youssef, MebarkiIn this project, a wing tip of a real aircraft was designed and manufactured. This wing tip was composed of a wing and an aileron. The wing was equipped with a composite skin on its upper surface.… view more: Morphing wing-tip ppen loop controller and its validation during wind tunnel tests at the IAR-NRCINCAS Bulletin, ISSN: 20668201, Volume: 8, Issue: 3, Publication date: 2016-09-08, Pages: 41–53Added on 2016-09-20
- Show all items
- Date modified: