NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,475 publication citations and provides access to 16,813 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Research Report (National Research Council Canada. Construction); no. RR-399, Publication date: 2017-03-29
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-04-25Added on 2017-04-25
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-04-25Added on 2017-04-25
- Search for: Larose, Guy L.; Search for: D'auteuil, Annick; Search for: Bosch, Harold R.; Search for: Jakobson, Jasna B.; Search for: Macdonald, John H. G.An experimental study of the effect of adding a helical fillet to the surface of a stay cable in relation to its response to wind-induced excitation was carried out on a 1:1 scale free-to-respond… view more: Wind-tunnel investigations of an inclined stay cable with a helical filletEuropean and African Conferences on Wind Engineering, 6th European and African Conferences on Wind Engineering (EACWE), July 7-11, 2013, Cambridge, UK, Publication date: 2013-07-11Added on 2017-04-24
- Research activities have been performed to identify areas of complexity related to the product, process or operational tasks. The developed framework decouples the manufacturing complexity aspects… view more: Using a systems dynamics model to assess skill level impact2013 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, 2013 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, May 18-22, 2013, Puerto Rico, Publication date: 2013-05-22, Pages: 4110–4119Added on 2017-04-21
- Luminescence, ISBN: 978-981-4241-95-3, Publication date: 2013-12-21, Pages: 343–366Added on 2017-04-21
- Search for: Liao, Dengqun; Search for: Cram, Dustin; Search for: Sharpe, Andrew G.; Search for: Marsolais, FrédéricCommon bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) and black gram (Vigna mungo) accumulate γ-Glutamyl-S-methylcysteine and γ-Glutamyl-methionine in seed, respectively. Transcripts were profiled by 454 pyrosequencing… view more: Transcriptome profiling identifies candidate genes associated with the accumulation of distinct sulfur γ-glutamyl dipeptides in Phaseolus vulgaris and Vigna mungo seedsFrontiers in Plant Science, ISSN: 1664-462X, Volume: 4, Publication date: 2013-03-25
Added on 2017-04-21
- View full text: Transcriptome profiling identifies candidate genes associated with the accumulation of distinct sulfur γ-glutamyl dipeptides in Phaseolus vulgaris and Vigna mungo seeds (PDF, 1 MB)
- Get@NRC: Transcriptome profiling identifies candidate genes associated with the accumulation of distinct sulfur γ-glutamyl dipeptides in Phaseolus vulgaris and Vigna mungo seeds (Opens in a new window)
- Search for: Li, Gang; Search for: Bentoumi, Ghaouti; Search for: Tun, Zin; Search for: Li, Liqian; Search for: Sur, BhaskarThermal neutron scattering cross-section measurements of heavy water (D2O) under ambient conditions were performed, for the first time, using a triple-axis spectrometer at the NRU reactor. The total… view more: Thermal neutron scattering cross section measurements of light and heavy waterCNL Nuclear Review, ISSN: 2369-6923, Publication date: 2016-07-26Added on 2017-04-21
- Search for: Mantegh, Iraj; Search for: Zammar, Imad; Search for: Ahmadi, Mojtaba; Search for: Yousefpour, AliResistance welding is an alternative process to mechanical fastening and adhesive bonding in joining thermoplastic composites. The resistance welding procedure involves the Joule heating of a heating… view more: Thermal control of continuous resistance welding of fiberglass laminates for automated manufacturing18th Design for Manufacturing and the Life Cycle Conference / 2013 ASME/IEEE International Conference on Mechatronic and Embedded Systems and Applications, ASME 2013 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, Aug. 4-7, 2013, Portland, Oregon, USA, ISBN: 978-0-7918-5591-1, Volume: 4, Publication date: 2013-08-04Added on 2017-04-21
- Individual carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have been reported to have the highest thermal conductivities of any known material. However, significant variability exists both for the reported thermal… view more: Thermal conductivity of nanotube assemblies and superfiber materialsNanotube Superfiber Materials, ISBN: 9781455778638, Publication date: 2014-09-25, Pages: 425–456Added on 2017-04-21
- Show all items
- Date modified: