NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,355 publication citations and provides access to 16,740 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- L'astronomie au gré des saisons, Publication date: 2017-03-21
- Skygazing: Astronomy through the seasons, Publication date: 2017-03-21Added on 2017-03-22
- Search for: Heim, K.; Search for: Bernier, F.; Search for: Pelletier, R.; Search for: Lefebvre, L.-P.The deployment of additive manufacturing processes relies on part quality, specifically the absence of internal defects. Some of those defects have been associated with porosities in the powder… view more: High resolution pore size analysis in metallic powders by X-ray tomographyCase Studies in Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, ISSN: 2214-6571, Volume: 6, Issue: Part A, Publication date: 2016-10-03, Pages: 45–52Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Dubois, M. R.; Search for: Lefebvre, L.-P.; Search for: Lemieux, P.; Search for: Dusablon, E.The application of Soft Magnetic Composites (SMC) to a Transverse-Flux Permanent Magnet (TFPM) machine is studied. Four SMC material and pressing methods are investigated for high saturation flux… view more: Compaction of SMC powders for high saturation flux densityICEM 2004, 16th International Conference on Electrical Machines, ICEM 2004, 5-8 September 2004, Cracow, Poland, Publication date: 2005Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Zilkie, A.; Search for: Meier, J.; Search for: E. Smith, P.; Search for: Mojahedi, M.; Search for: Aitchison, J.; Search for: Poole, P.; Search for: Allen, C.; Search for: Barrios, P.; Search for: Poitras, D.; Search for: Wang, R.; Search for: Rotter, T.; Search for: Yang, C.; Search for: Stintz, A.; Search for: Malloy, K.We compare experimentally the gain recovery times of quantum dot, quantum dash, and quantum well amplifiers based on InP and operating at 1.55mum. The QD device gives the shortest recovery time of ~15… view more: Comparison of the gain recovery times in low dimensional semiconductor amplifiers at 1.55 μm2006 IEEE LEOS Annual Meeting Conference Proceedings, 2006 IEEE LEOS Annual Meeting, October 29-November 2, 2006, Montreal, QC, Canada, ISBN: 0-7803-9556-5, Publication date: 2006-10, Pages: 276–277Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Yim, Chae-Ho; Search for: Tam, Jasper; Search for: Soboleski, Hayden; Search for: Abu-lebdeh, YaserThere is little known about the transport behavior of ions in electrolyte solutions at very high concentrations and there is currently no one widely-accepted theory or equation to describe it over the… view more: On the correlation between free volume, phase diagram and ionic conductivity of aqueous and non-aqueous lithium battery electrolyte solutions over a wide concentration rangeJournal of The Electrochemical Society, Meeting of the IMLB, June 19-24, 2016, Chicago IL, USA, ISSN: 0013-4651, Volume: 164, Issue: 6, Publication date: 2017-03-15, Pages: A1002–A1011Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Tchagang, Alain B.; Search for: Fauteux, François; Search for: Tulpan, Dan; Search for: Pan, YoulianPhenotypic studies in Triticeae have shown that low temperature-induced protective mechanisms are developmentally regulated and involve dynamic acclimation processes. Understanding these mechanisms is… view more: Bioinformatics identification of new targets for improving low temperature stress tolerance in spring and winter wheatBMC Bioinformatics, ISSN: 1471-2105, Volume: 18, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2017-03-16Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Marquardt, Drew; Search for: Kučerka, Norbert; Search for: Katsaras, John; Search for: Harroun, Thad A.To this day, α-tocopherol’s (aToc) role in humans is not well known. In previous studies, we have tried to connect aToc’s biological function with its location in a lipid bilayer. In the present… view more: α-tocopherol’s location in membranes is not affected by their compositionLangmuir, ISSN: 0743-7463, Volume: 31, Issue: 15, Publication date: 2015-04-21, Pages: 4464–4472Added on 2017-03-21
- Search for: Leng, Xiaoling; Search for: Kinnun, Jacob J.; Search for: Marquardt, Drew; Search for: Ghefli, Mikel; Search for: Kučerka, Norbert; Search for: Katsaras, John; Search for: Atkinson, Jeffrey; Search for: Harroun, Thad A.; Search for: Feller, Scott E.; Search for: Wassall, Stephen R.The presumptive function for alpha-tocopherol (αtoc) in membranes is to protect polyunsaturated lipids against oxidation. Although the chemistry of the process is well established, the role played by… view more: α-tocopherol is well designed to protect polyunsaturated phospholipids: MD simulationsBiophysical Journal, ISSN: 0006-3495, Volume: 109, Issue: 8, Publication date: 2015-10-20, Pages: 1608–1618Added on 2017-03-21
- Dimer formation is likely the first step in the oligomerization of α-synuclein in Lewy bodies. In order to prevent α-synuclein aggregation, knowledge of the atomistic structures of possible… view more: α-synuclein dimer structures found from computational simulationsBiochimie, ISSN: 0300-9084, Volume: 116, Publication date: 2015-08-18, Pages: 133–140Added on 2017-03-21
- Show all items
- Date modified: