NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,159 publication citations and provides access to 16,630 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Biochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 12, Publication date: 1990-03, Pages: 2925–2930
- Poly(L-lysine) bound to phosphatidylglycerol or phosphatidic acid bilayers was submitted to hydrostatic pressure in a diamond anvil cell to investiage whether the lipidic surfaces can protect the… view more: Protective effect of lipidic surfaces against pressure-induced conformational changes of poly(L-lysine)Biochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 1, Publication date: 1990-01, Pages: 254–258Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Auger, Michèle; Search for: Smith, Ian C. P.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.; Search for: Wong, Patrick T. T.High-pressure Fourier-transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy was used to study the barotropic behaviour of phosphatidylserine bilayers and their interactions with the local anesthetic tetracaine. The… view more: High-pressure infrared study of phosphatidylserine bilayers and their interactions with the local anesthetic tetracaineBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 8, Publication date: 1990-02, Pages: 2008–2015Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Afshar, Milad R.; Search for: Yan, Ning; Search for: Zahiri, Beniamin; Search for: Mitlin, David; Search for: Chuang, Karl T.; Search for: Luo, Jing-LiActive anodes were fabricated via wet chemical impregnation of optimized amount of La0.4Sr0.6TiO3 (L4ST) into La0.4Ce0.6O1.8 (LDC) pre-infiltrated porous yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) matrix.… view more: Impregnation of La0.4Ce0.6O1.8–La0.4Sr0.6TiO3 as solid oxide fuel cell anode in H2S-containing fuelsJournal of Power Sources, ISSN: 0378-7753, Volume: 274, Publication date: 2015-01, Pages: 211–218Added on 2017-02-20
- ³¹P NMR and infrared spectroscopic methods have been used to study the formation of small unilamellar vesicles by the pH-jump method. It is shown that increasing the pH of different lamellar… view more: Spontaneous formation of small unilamellar vesicles by pH jump : a pH gradient across the bilayer membrane as the driving forceBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 9, Publication date: 1990-03, Pages: 2321–2329Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Chen, Jihua; Search for: Chen-keat, Teresa; Search for: Hojjati, Mehdi; Search for: Vallee, A. J.; Search for: Octeau, Marc-andre; Search for: Yousefpour, AliDeveloping reliable processes is one of the key elements in producing high-quality composite components using an automated fiber placement (AFP) process. In this study, both simulation and… view more: Impact of layup rate on the quality of fiber steering/cut-restart in automated fiber placement processesScience and Engineering of Composite Materials, ISSN: 2191-0359, Volume: 22, Issue: 2, Publication date: 2014-05-18Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Franckié, Martin; Search for: Winge, David O.; Search for: Wolf, Johanna; Search for: Liverini, Valeria; Search for: Dupont, Emmanuel; Search for: Trinité, Virginie; Search for: Faist, Jérôme; Search for: Wacker, AndreasWe study the impact of interface roughness on the operation of mid-IR and THz quantum cascade lasers. Particular emphasis is given towards the differences between the Gaussian and exponential… view more: Impact of interface roughness distributions on the operation of quantum cascade lasersOptics Express, ISSN: 1094-4087, Volume: 23, Issue: 4, Publication date: 2015, Pages: 5201–Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Lewis, Ruthven N. A. H.; Search for: Mannock, David A.; Search for: McElhaney, Ronald N.; Search for: Wong, Patrick T. T.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.The themotropic and barotripic gel-phase polymophism of a homologous series of saturated, straight-chain β-D-glucosyldiacylglycerols was studied by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Three… view more: Physical properties of glycosyldiacylglycerols: an infrared spectroscopic study of the gel-phase polymorphism of 1,2-di-O-acyl-3-O-(.beta.-D-glucopyranosyl)-sn-glycerolsBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 29, Issue: 38, Publication date: 1990-09, Pages: 8933–8943Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Piché, Marie-Soleil; Search for: Mounho-zamora, Barbara; Search for: Lesauteur, Lynne; Search for: Burns-naas, Leigh AnnMany therapeutic monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are in development for a wide array of indications. Because of the nature of the product and/or the intended pharmacology, mAbs are assessed for their… view more: Immunotoxicology testing of monoclonal antibodies in macaca fascicularisThe Nonhuman Primate in Nonclinical Drug Development and Safety Assessment, ISBN: 9780124171442, Publication date: 2015, Pages: 519–542Added on 2017-02-20
- Search for: Qu, Chen; Search for: Li, Bin; Search for: Lai, Yimu; Search for: Li, Hechu; Search for: Windust, Anthony; Search for: Hofseth, Lorne J.; Search for: Nagarkatti, Mitzi; Search for: Nagarkatti, Prakash; Search for: Wang, Xing Li; Search for: Tang, Dongqi; Search for: Janicki, Joseph S.; Search for: Tian, Xingsong; Search for: Cui, TaixingEthnopharmacological relevance: American ginseng is capable of ameliorating cardiac dysfunction and activating Nrf2, a master regulator of antioxidant defense, in the heart. This study was designed to… view more: Identifying panaxynol, a natural activator of nuclear factor erythroid-2 related factor 2 (Nrf2) from American ginseng as a suppressor of inflamed macrophage-induced cardiomyocyte hypertrophyJournal of Ethnopharmacology, ISSN: 0378-8741, Volume: 168, Publication date: 2015-06, Pages: 326–336Added on 2017-02-20
- Show all items
- Date modified: