Modifications to Sinclair Radio Laboratories model range antenna system type 20 A1

  1. (PDF, 1 MB)
DOIResolve DOI:
AuthorSearch for:
TypeTechnical Report
Series titleERB; no. ERB-879
Physical description14 p.
AbstractThis system, located in the fourth floor penthouse, Electromagnetic Engineering Section, Radio Division, was originally installed in the spring of 1953. It was built specially for N.R.C. by Sinclair and has performed adequately over the years. A home-built power supply provided the necessary voltages to drive the motors and 16:1 synchro system operating through a converter, drove the Scientific Atlanta recorders, whose synchro systems had ratios of 36:1 and 1:1.
Publication date
PublisherNational Research Council of Canada, Radio and Electrical Engineering Division
AffiliationNational Research Council Canada
Peer reviewedNo
NPARC number21276354
Export citationExport as RIS
Report a correctionReport a correction
Record identifier15da3283-a3e4-4593-910c-30d82afd92a6
Record created2015-10-05
Record modified2016-10-03
Bookmark and share
  • Share this page with Facebook (Opens in a new window)
  • Share this page with Twitter (Opens in a new window)
  • Share this page with Google+ (Opens in a new window)
  • Share this page with Delicious (Opens in a new window)