NRC Publications Archive
The NRC Publications Archive is an institutional repository of NRC-authored technical reports, conference publications, articles, and more that serves as a valuable resource for NRC researchers, collaborators and the public.
The Archive collection dates from 1916 to the present and currently contains 54,365 publication citations and provides access to 16,750 digital objects.
Please note that while the content in this repository is extensive, it does not include every NRC-authored publication.
Search the repository
Browse by NRC author
- Biochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 14, Issue: 26, Publication date: 1975-12, Pages: 5593–5601
- Search for: Lascu, I.; Search for: Kezdi, M.; Search for: Goia, I.; Search for: Jebeleanu, G.; Search for: Bârzu, O.; Search for: Pansini, A.; Search for: Papa, S.; Search for: Mantsch, H. H.8-Bromoadenine nucleotides were tested as potential substrates and/or inhibitors of mitochondrial processes in intact or disrupted organelles, as substrates of various phosphotransferases, and as… view more: Enzymic properties of 8-bromoadenine nucleotidesBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 18, Issue: 22, Publication date: 1979-10, Pages: 4818–4826Added on 2017-03-24
- Search for: Wang, Yanwen; Search for: Sha, Yu; Search for: Nair, Sandhya; Search for: Gagnon, Jacques; Search for: Srinivasan, Priya; Search for: Albert, Danica; Search for: Ewart, Stephen; Search for: Zhang, Junzeng; Search for: Hanna, PaulThe present study was conducted to determine the effect of shrimp protein concentrate on insulin resistance in a diet-induced obese mouse model. Male C57BL/6J mice fed a commercial high-fat diet (60… view more: Shrimp protein improves oral glucose tolerance in high-fat diet-induced obese miceBAOJ Nutrition, Volume: 2, Issue: 3, Publication date: 2016Added on 2017-03-24
- Search for: Casal, Hector L.; Search for: Cameron, David G.; Search for: Smith, Ian C. P.; Search for: Mantsch, Henry H.Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy is applied to the study of intact and deproteinated plasma membranes of Acholeplasma laidlawii, enriched biosynthetically with perdeuteriopalmitoyl chains. The… view more: Acholeplasma laidlawii membranes: a Fourier transform infrared study of the influence of protein on lipid organization and dynamicsBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 19, Issue: 3, Publication date: 1980-02, Pages: 444–451Added on 2017-03-24
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy has been used to study the infrared-active acyl chain vibrational modes of fully hydrated multibilayers of 1,2-dipalmitoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (L-DPPC)… view more: Characterization of the pretransition in 1,2-dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopyBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 19, Issue: 16, Publication date: 1980-08, Pages: 3665–3672Added on 2017-03-24
- The temperature dependencies of the factor group splitting of the infrared-active CH₂-scissoring bands of a series of fully hydrated gel phase diacyl phospholipids were determined. It is shown that,… view more: Dependence of acyl chain packing of phospholipids on the head group and acyl chain lengthBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 20, Issue: 15, Publication date: 1981-07, Pages: 4496–4500Added on 2017-03-24
- Search for: Mendelsohn, R.; Search for: Dluhy, R.; Search for: Taraschi, T.; Search for: Cameron, D. G.; Search for: Mantsch, H. H.Glycophorin from the human erythrocyte membrane has been isolated in pure form and reconstituted into large unilamellar vesicles with 1,2-dimyristoy1-3-sn-phosphatidylcholine at lipid/protein mole… view more: Raman and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopic studies of the interaction between glycophorin and dimyristoylphosphatidylcholineBiochemistry, ISSN: 0006-2960, Volume: 20, Issue: 23, Publication date: 1981-11, Pages: 6699–6706Added on 2017-03-24
- Search for: Boccardi, Elena; Search for: Melli, Virginia; Search for: Catignoli, Gabriele; Search for: Altomare, Lina; Search for: Jahromi, Maryam Tavafoghi; Search for: Cerruti, Marta; Search for: Lefebvre, Louis-Philippe; Search for: De Nardo, LuigiLarge bone defects are challenging to heal, and often require an osteoconductive and stable support to help the repair of damaged tissue. Bioglass-based scaffolds are particularly promising for this… view more: Study of the mechancal stability and bioactivity of Bioglass® based glass-ceramic scaffolds produced via powder metallurgy-inspired technologyBiomedical Materials, Conference of the Association for Machine Translation in the Americas (AMTA), October 22-26, 2014, Vancouver, BC, Canada, ISSN: 1748-6041, Volume: 11, Issue: 1, Publication date: 2016-02-02Added on 2017-03-24
- A 30% cost reduction of the electric motor is required from motor manufacturer to reach the traction drive technical target of the U.S. Department of Energy. To tackle this challenge, new materials… view more: Soft magnetic composite magnetic component in high efficiendy electric motorQuébec, a leader in transportation electrification: 29th World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exhibition (EVS29) Montréal, June 19-22, 2016., The 29th World Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exhibition (EVS29), June 19-22, 2016, Montréal, QC, Canada, ISBN: 9782550759102, Publication date: 2016-06Added on 2017-03-24
- Ti 6-4 and other Titanium alloys have great potential for Metal Injection Molding of high performance parts. Markets like Automotive, Aerospace, 3C and sporting goods can benefit from the low density… view more: New Titanium alloy feedstock for high performance metal injection molding partsPowder Metallurgy of Titanium II: selected, peer reviewed papers from the 3rd Conference on Powder Processing, Consolidation and Metallurgy of Titanium, August 31 - September 3, 2015, Lüneburg, Germany, Key Engineering Materials; no. 704, 3rd Conference on Powder Processing, Consolidation and Metallurgy of Titanium, August 31 - September 3, 2015, Lüneburg, Germany, ISSN: 1662-9795, ISBN: 3038355399, Publication date: 2016-08-12, Pages: 118–121Added on 2017-03-24
- Show all items
- Date modified: